What is Workday?
Workday@UChicago is the University’s HR/Payroll information system. On January 5, 2015, Workday replaced Employee Self-Service, as well as other legacy HR/Payroll systems and processes at UChicago.
Today, faculty, other academic appointees, staff, and other employees use Workday to:
- View and update Home Address and Contact Information
- View and update Emergency Contacts
- View and update Federal W-4 withholdings
- View and update Direct Deposit Information
- View Paycheck Stubs
- View W-2 Information
- View Current Benefit Elections
- Complete New Hire Paperwork
An archive of Employee Self-Service is available for viewing paycheck stubs and W-2 information prior to 2015.
Need help discovering Workday?
Click here to access quick reference guides and online videos.